Spanish Word Test
Here's a really quick way of testing if you've learned the meanings of the words in this section. Look at the word definitions below and see if you can remember what each word is from their definitions.
If you get stuck, you can be shown a hint to reveal an image that should help you remember.
To check if you're right, or remind you if you've forgotten, press "Reveal Answer".
Go through the whole list to see how many words you can recall. Revisit any that you had difficulty remembering until you're confident you can recall all of them.
- El lunes Answer: Monday Mnemonic
- El martes Answer: Tuesday Mnemonic
- El Miércoles Answer: Wednesday Mnemonic
- El Jueves Answer: Thursday Mnemonic
- El Viernes Answer: Friday Mnemonic
- El Sábado Answer: Saturday Mnemonic
- El Domingo Answer: Sunday Mnemonic
- El Enero Answer: January Mnemonic
- El Febrero Answer: February Mnemonic
- El marzo Answer: March Mnemonic
- El abril Answer: April Mnemonic
- El Mayo Answer: May Mnemonic
- Answer: June Mnemonic
- Answer: July Mnemonic
- Answer: August Mnemonic
- El septiembre Answer: September Mnemonic
- El octubre Answer: October Mnemonic
- El noviembre Answer: November Mnemonic
- El diciembre Answer: December Mnemonic
- Holá Answer: Hello Mnemonic