Summary of tubule to bladder story
1. A tuba player had a big bow in his cap (Bowman’s capsule).
2. He takes off his cap so a hairdresser can apply cream from peroxide tubes (proximal tubule) to his hair.
3. The hairdresser is a loopy hen (loop of Henle).
4. The loopy hen is off her trolley because she’s been distilling alcohol through a bendy tube (distal tubule) and sampling it.
5. In fact, she’s been drinking all afternoon with her friends, a collection of ducks (collecting ducts).
6. They’ve also been eating cake, and have cake all around their lips (calyx).
7. They get The King – Elvis the Pelvis (renal pelvis) – to entertain them.
8. A duck tells Elvis to get his rotten teeth – “your eaters” (ureters) – fixed.
9. Overweight Elvis climbs up and down a big ladder (bladder) to get fit.
10. If he doesn’t exercise enough, he might soon receive a wreath (urethra).